July Meeting

Announcements and Discussions about brew-club meetings

July Meeting

Postby whitedj » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:34 am

Join us Thursday July 16th at Bricks Bar & Grill for our monthly meeting.
Social begins ~7:00
Meeting will begin ~8:00

TURN IN FOR THE IMPERIAL IPA. Standard rules for competition entry should be followed. http://www.crbeernuts.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2677
-Two unmarked 12oz or one bomber/750ml bottle without adornment.
If your cap has markings on it please deface them
-Bottles should be clearly marked and the Bottle ID form is recommended to be used.
Please attach the form to the bottles using a rubber band. No tape please.
Same rules as usual, Public is welcome. You may bring home brew to share or for critique. Looking forward to seeing everyone there!
The guy who submitted a barley wine in the Furious competition...
whitedj

Re: July Meeting

Postby Matt F » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:15 pm

I cannot make meeting this week and would like to turn in an entry for club comp. Can I get to whoever has the entries when I get back in to town Sunday, July 19? Let me know who will have them I will make arrangements.
Matt Franklin
Slappy Brewing North

On Tap:
Saison
Matt Damon in my Mouth
Tree House Julius Clone

Fermenting:
Belgian Dubbel/Sour
Matt F

Postby UndeadFred » Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:21 pm

I am in the same boat. I am having vein surgery on 7/16 on my left leg. I will be higher than a kite or at least coming down around meeting time. I actually have an Imperial IPA that I am not ashamed to enter. Happy accident but nice anyway.. Let me know if I can slip someone a couple of bottles early next week.. Thanks

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk
UndeadFred

Postby whitedj » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:27 am

Matt F wrote:I cannot make meeting this week and would like to turn in an entry for club comp. Can I get to whoever has the entries when I get back in to town Sunday, July 19? Let me know who will have them I will make arrangements.

I'll be collecting them. Just PM me and we'll make arrangements.
UndeadFred wrote:I am in the same boat. I am having vein surgery on 7/16 on my left leg. I will be higher than a kite or at least coming down around meeting time. I actually have an Imperial IPA that I am not ashamed to enter. Happy accident but nice anyway.. Let me know if I can slip someone a couple of bottles early next week.. Thanks

The guy who submitted a barley wine in the Furious competition...
whitedj

Postby czubak » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:09 am

UndeadFred wrote:I am in the same boat. I am having vein surgery on 7/16 on my left leg. I will be higher than a kite or at least coming down around meeting time. I actually have an Imperial IPA that I am not ashamed to enter. Happy accident but nice anyway.. Let me know if I can slip someone a couple of bottles early next week.. Thanks

If you get to Marion and want to drop yours off to me you can. I am just off 13, so not too far from you.
Chris Zubak
czubak

Postby UndeadFred » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:59 am

Thanks for the offer Chris.. I have arranged a dropoff via PM already on Monday, so I'm good. I bottled a couple off of the keg last night, ghetto style (picnic with a hose shoved in the end and foamed into a glass that I then let settle down and drank).. should be GTG...

Fred
UndeadFred

Return to CR Beer Nuts Meetings