March Meeting

Announcements and Discussions about brew-club meetings

Re: March Meeting

Postby Matt F » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:38 pm

If you have not been to Another Road in a while, they have a new location, not in the basement. This was an Old Pet Store I think at one time. Nice place, lots of taps. Address is 631 9th St., Marion, IA 52302. Corner of 9th St. and 6th Ave.
Matt Franklin
Slappy Brewing North

On Tap:
Hopodile Dundee IPA (Conan)
Hopodile Dundee IPA (1318)
Saison
MashBros Black IPA

Fermenting:
FYF Triple IPA (NHC 2017)

Up Next:
Coffee Chocolate Latte Stout
Peanut Butter Cup Stout
Matt F

Postby Josh_Jensen » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:50 pm

tony b wrote:I thought someone said that this is a "bottle share" night at Another Road. So can we bring commercials??
Hell yes! This worked out well. I'll definitely bring something to share

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Josh_Jensen

Postby tony b » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:31 am

Matt F wrote:If you have not been to Another Road in a while, they have a new location, not in the basement. This was an Old Pet Store I think at one time. Nice place, lots of taps. Address is 631 9th St., Marion, IA 52302. Corner of 9th St. and 6th Ave.

Yes, it was - The Pet Stop. I used to buy all my dogfood there, until I met Randy.

A "heads up" if you haven't been there in a while, the roundabout on 7th Ave is a PITA.
A Mighty Wind's A Brewing

“Life is short - break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile” ― Mae West
tony b

Postby czubak » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:53 pm

tony b wrote:
Matt F wrote:If you have not been to Another Road in a while, they have a new location, not in the basement. This was an Old Pet Store I think at one time. Nice place, lots of taps. Address is 631 9th St., Marion, IA 52302. Corner of 9th St. and 6th Ave.

A "heads up" if you haven't been there in a while, the roundabout on 7th Ave is a PITA.

Come in from the south off 11th if you can. MUCH easier.
Chris Zubak
czubak

Previous

Return to CR Beer Nuts Meetings