Fruit addition

Share your recipes, or ask for advice

Fruit addition

Postby twiggy2164 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:42 pm

So my wife has officially requested a milk stout. I had the idea of a cherry addition and she about lost her mind. Now the question. If I use fresh cherries,what are some good sweet cherries to use? The other thought I had was an extract or puree, does anybody know what the brand was on the flavoring Randy had for his blood orange blonde?

Travis
twiggy2164

Re: Fruit addition

Postby DrPaulsen » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:27 pm

https://amoretti.com/collections/craft-purees

Buy a bottle and dose a glass. Once you get it where she likes it, put it in the keg.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
DrPaulsen

Postby carrisr » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:39 pm

What Lee said. I ended up using about half their suggested amount.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Randy Carris
Robotic Brewer
Randy All the Time Brewing
carrisr
Site Admin

Postby twiggy2164 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:40 pm

Ya I remember you sayin you were very happy with about half the suggested amount. Thanks guys

Travis
twiggy2164

Postby tony b » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:10 am

I've sampled their stuff at the last 2 HomeBrew Cons - it's probably the best stuff out there. I've ordered some of their product for one of my beers for our Festival.

If you order before the end of the month, you can get either free shipping or 30% off your order (unfortunately you can't combine the discounts). The 30% discount is good through the end of July - use code BREWCON2017. The free shipping discount is automatically applied to your order, unless you enter the other code. For my order, the free shipping was a better deal than the 30% off - YMMV.
A Mighty Wind's A Brewing

“Life is short - break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile” ― Mae West
tony b

Return to Recipes